Log your minutes read below for a chance to win prizes this summer...
You can also complete challenges to earn points. The theme this year is Libraries Rock! and you will see this reflected throughout the program.
Read: Books, Graphic Novels, eBooks, Audiobooks, Short Stories, Magazines....
Log your minutes: Every 20 minutes read earns you 20 points
Complete a challenge: Earn raffle tickets by completing challenges
100 points = 1 raffle ticket entry to win one of the grand prizes
Please note: All raffle tickets will be handed out at the end of the program.
Prize #1: Kindle Fire Tablet (Courtesy of the Valhalla Lions)
Prize #2: Entertainment Bundle (Comics, Games, Art Supplies, Gift Certificate)
Prize #3: Bag of Books ( Advanced readers, autographed copies and more)
- Complete a Libraries Rock Bingo sheet and earn 5 extra raffle tickets (Print out a copy here)
- Complete a Rockin' Books Bingo sheet and earn 5 extra raffle tickets (Print out a copy here)
- Complete a Name that Musical Worksheet and earn 1 extra raffle ticket (Print out a copy here)
- Complete a Music Journalism Mission and earn 1 extra raffle ticket
- Write a Book Review and earn 1 extra raffle ticket
- Attend an event at the Library and write a brief review of what it was about to earn 1 extra raffle ticket
Submit all worksheets to the YA librarian to have your points added to your account: firstname.lastname@example.org or drop them off at the library Attn: Young Adult Librarian
2018 SYNC Audiobook Downloads - Summer Reading audiobooks free to keep
Cloud Library - Borrow and download ebooks and audiobooks
Overdrive - Borrow and download ebooks and audiobooks
Hoopla - Borrow and download ebooks, audiobooks, music and comic books with your library card
Comics Plus - Borrow and download comic books using your library card number
Freegal - Download and keep music for free using your library card number
If you would like a librarian to make some recommendations, please fill out this form:
Reading Preferences Questionnaire
We will also be drawing winners at random for free books, local gift certificates, and small prizes, so make sure to log in to your account throughout the summer to submit your minutes and claim your prizes.
Once you've earned enough points you'll receive a completion certificate you can print and share!
We'd like to thank this year's sponsors:
Valhalla Lions Club
The Village Bookstore
The Jacob Burns Film Center
Donations from the Friends of MPPL Spring Book Sale